Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Week 3 - Tuesday, April 14th- Day 10 online school--Ch. 20-21 & Perserverance Journal

Happy Spring! I hope you had a lovely break and got to do something fun with your family. At our house, we've played some very intense Uno and Catan games; there are lots of poor losers and poor winners for sure, and Lady Luck doesn't stay with any one person for long. :)

For today's class, just a reminder to finish and upload your Perseverance journal/essay that I assigned in my last post. It is supposed to be uploaded in Teams where you can find the assignment and the rubric. The other item on the agenda today is for you to read Ch. 20-21 (P. 152-164).

I will be checking over your journals today, so if you have any questions, just shoot me a note!
Thanks,
Mrs.C


No comments:

Post a Comment